Home » , » Friday Frills

Friday Frills





I feared being alone, until I learned to like my own company.
I feared failure, until I realized it was a means to success.
I feared the opinions of others, until I realized people will have opinions about me anyway.
I feared rejection, until I learned to have faith in myself.




I feared pain, until I realized it was necessary for growth.
I feared ridicule, until I learned how to laugh at myself.
I feared the truth, until I saw the ugliness in lies.
I feared getting older, until I realized I gained more wisdom with each passing day.




I feared life, until I experienced its beauty.
I feared hate, until I realized that it was nothing more than ignorance.
I feared love, until it touched my heart and uplifted my soul.
I feared the dark, until I saw the beauty of the stars.
I feared the light, until I learned that the truth would give me strength.




I feared the future, until I realized that it's a path to new discoveries.
I feared the past, until I realized that it has moulded me into who I am today.
I feared my destiny, until I realized I had the power to change my life.
I feared change, until I realized that even the most beautiful butterfly had to undergo metamorphosis before it could fly.




Author Unknown, modified by me.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Fashion Naturally - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger