Home » , » Friday Frills

Friday Frills

A Wish for All Seasons...









I wish you the courage to be warm when the world would prefer that you be cool.

I wish you success sufficient to your needs;

I wish you failure to temper that success.

I wish you joy in all your days; 
I wish you sadness so that you may better measure that joy.

I wish you gladness to overbalance grief.



I wish you humor and a twinkle in the eye.

I wish you glory and the strength to bear its burdens.

I wish you sunshine on your path and storms to season your journey.



I wish you peace in the world in which you live,
And in the smallest corner of the heart where truth is kept.

I wish you faith to help define your living and your life.

More I cannot wish you, except perhaps love, 
To make all the rest worthwhile.



*Author Robert Ward.  Image via weheartit.



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Fashion Naturally - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger