Home » » A Ray Of Style #4

A Ray Of Style #4


Colour Blocked

Outfit Post by Ray

My cousin Ray displays a cool and vibrant colour-blocked outfit perfect for the hot South African summer we're having. I wish I could also pull off a pair of palazzo's this well - but I don't meet the height requirement. Think I'd look like a pixie that drowned in oversized pants :o










She Wears:


Electric blue palazzo pants - Woolworths


A sunny yellow top - Express


Emerald green chain handle bag - Forever New


Crystal studded perspex shoes - Aldo








Share this article :

1 comments:

  1. Good Day, could you please remove this post (and every other post you have copied from my blog) as it has been copyrighted. If you don't I will be forced to take legal action against you. Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013. Fashion Naturally - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger